Integrating your personal calendars with SkillSpring helps ensure you’re never double-booked and you can always stay organized. Currently SkillSpring supports Calendly and Acuity integrations only, but there are more on the horizon! So, what exactly does integrating calendars do?
- Prevent double-booking: users will not be able to schedule calls that are already booked on personal Calendly or Acuity calendars
- Appointments from personal calendars will not show in the SkillSpring availability or calendar*. However, SkillSpring will not allow anybody to schedule a call with you that conflicts with an appointment on your personal calendar.
- Show SkillSpring calls on personal calendar: when a SkillSpring call is scheduled, you will receive an calendar invite for your personal calendar
Here’s how you can integrate your calendars with SkillSpring:
- Click the ‘Experts’ tab and open your Expert Profile
- Click ‘Availability’ on the left-hand navigation
- Choose ‘Link Calendly Account’ or ‘Link Acuity Account’
- After selecting your calendar choice a pop-up will appear – login and allow SkillSpring access
*Because you will not see bookings from your personal calendar in the SkillSpring console you will still need to manage your availability within the SkillSpring console.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!