Before Getting Started
The SkillSpring web console has a page dedicated to show the many ways that the SkillSpring widget can be customized for your website. You can find these options in the left-hand navigation under Account -> Widget Settings.
The URLs and code snippets used in the examples below can all be found on that page.
Step 1 – Add support for the SkillSpring widget
Log into Weebly. From the homepage,
- Click ‘Edit Website’
- Click ‘Settings’ in the banner
- Click ‘SEO’ in the left navigation menu
- In the ‘Header Code’ input, add the SkillSpring script:
This script URL can also be found on top of the Widget Guide page.
Step 2 – Add the floating widget to all pages
While in the ‘SEO’ section of Settings view, you can add the floating widget to all pages of your site:
- In the ‘Footer Code’ input, insert the ‘Floating Widget’ HTML from the Widget Guide for your site
- The ‘Floating Widget’ HTML can be found about half way down the page on the Widget Guide
- Save the changes